Students who have graduated from secondary schools or those who have equivalent certificates are qualified to join the university. Prior to the enrolment, students sit for qualifying examinations, after passing of which they proceed to enroll in their program of study. Hence following are admission requirements;
- Original secondary school certificate plus one copy of it.
- Evidence of the successful completion of Secondary Education (Until the original certificates are available for a period not exceeding 4 months(
- Certificate of good conduct.
- 12 photos (6 x 4) cm.
- Complete and sign the application form for admission, and submit it in the Office of Admission and Student Records with the $25 nonrefundable application fee.
- A passing grade of the Baidoa University Entrance Exam.
If you attended another university, please also provide the following:
- A copy of the transcript of your academic records (of each academic year), certified by the educational institution and relevant authorities.
- A document explaining the grading system of the universities you attended.
- If the documents are in a language other than English, a certified translated copy must accompany the original documents.